TIZO2 is a non-tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish. TIZO2 layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer.
- Physical broad spectrum protection; great for post procedure use
- Gentle enough on ALL skin, even the most sensitive skin
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- Net Wt. 1.75 oz/50 g.
Titanium Dioxide 8% Zinc Oxide 3.8% Purpose: Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18-Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatin