Bella Vi powder eyeshadows are amazingly versatile, creating beautiful sophisticated sexy shades. Can be used with water for a more intense dramatic colour or eyeliner effect. Or used dry for a softer everyday natural look pigment rich that will last all day.
Cruelty free / No genetically modified ingredients / Does not contain Bismuth Oxychloride or Parabens.
Mineral Powders: The precise selection of natural mineral powders to create the beautiful radiant range of natural colours.
Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) May contain (+/-) Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , e 2g \ 0.07 oz
Matt Eyeshadows: Serecite (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Kaolin Clay (CI 77004), May contain (+/-) Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Silica (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007) e 2g \ 0.07 oz.
Bella Vi mineral eyeshadows are highly pigmented and very versatile and can be used as shadows, highlighters, contour shading powders and used wet for eyeliners and more dramatic effects.
- Eyeshadow is best applied with the Bella Vi oval fluff eyeshadow brush, using very small amounts at a time
- Press the product into the brush head using the lid to reduce fallout, tap off excess and apply as desired.
- First apply the pigment to your eyelid, pat the eyeshadow on rather than brushing it across your lid
- Use short and slow brush strokes ensuring you go in the same direction to blend colors. (Do not move your hand quickly across the eyelid as you apply your eyeshadow)
- Use light base colours to highlight the brow bone and as an all over base.